We collect certain information or data when you use the Get Community Payback (CP) app.
- Your email address
- Your IP address
- Any questions, queries or feedback you may leave
This helps us to :
- Improve the app by monitoring how it is used
- Respond to any questions, queries or feedback you leave
- Provide you with any other information if you choose to request it
By using this app, you consent and agree as follows :
Where your data is stored :
- All data is stored on secure servers in the UK
- No data is transferred outside of the UK unless we are legally bound to do so
Keeping your data secure :
We have procedures and processes in place to keep your data secure once we receive it
- If any data is compromised, we have procedures and processes in place to ensure that the compromise is investigated and dealt with as appropriate – you will be kept informed if any of your data is compromised
- Access to your data is only allowed by named and security checked CP staff and essential IT staff
- We will not share any of your information with any other organisation for marketing, market research or commercial purposes
- We will not pass on your details to any other organisation for any other purpose
- We will not contact you for any internal marketing or research purposes
Disclosing your information for legal purposes :
Your information may be disclosed if we have a legal obligation to do so – this will be investigated thoroughly before any disclosure decision is made
Your rights :
- Under the Data Protection Act, you have the right to request any information that this organisation holds on you. Please contact the Information Security Team at email@example.com if you wish to do so.
- You also have the right to have your information updated or removed from our systems. Please contact the Information Security Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do so.