We are deeply committed to ensuring that the diverse needs of the population we serve are met in the work we do. We aim to ensure that our work is of the highest quality and that everyone is treated fairly and equally.
Click here to read our equality and diversity policy.
Gender Pay Gap Reporting
Rewarding and challenging careers in fair, safe and supportive workplaces is not just ‘nice to have’ – it is what we work together to achieve every day at The Reducing Reoffending Partnership. This includes embracing and celebrating diversity across all groups and creating environments and opportunities so that all of our people can thrive.
Following the introduction of the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017, as an employer we are required to carry out Gender Pay Reporting.
There are six reporting requirements:
• The difference between the mean pay of men and women;
• The difference between the median pay of men and women;
• The difference between the mean bonus pay of men and women;
• The difference between the median bonus pay of men and women;
• The proportion of men and women who receive bonus pay; and
• The proportion of men and women in each pay band.
These reporting requirements do not involve the publishing of individual employee data. In addition, the calculations do not relate to what men and women are paid for doing the same role. Rather, the calculations take into account all jobs at all levels and salaries.
Equality and diversity services available to offenders
If you need any of our publications in other formats, please contact:
PR and Communications Unit
Staffordshire and West Midlands Community Rehabilitation Company
35 Livery Street,
Tel: 0121 273 5023